Travel Insurance You'd be surprised how affordable it can be to protect your trip from bad luck. Get a travel insurance quote today so there's one less thing to worry about on that trip.
What is Travel Insurance?
Temporary travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip, or a "multi-trip" policy can cover an unlimited number of trips within a set time frame. Coverage varies, and can be purchased to include higher risk items such as "winter sports".
Risks Covered by Travel Insurance Policies
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness)
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Visitor health insurance
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline schedule
- Travel delays due to weather
Contact us to learn more about the right travel insurance coverage for you.
We are in the business of helping people. We help consumers save money, we help businesses reduce risk, and we help families protect and preserve their financial future. How can we help you today?