Umbrella Insurance Umbrella insurance offers the ultimate peace of mind. Eliminate the gaps and insufficient limits on all your policies. You'll be amazed at how affordable coverage can be.
What is Umbrella Insurance?
When an insured is liable to someone, the insured's primary insurance policies pay up to their limits and any additional amount is paid by the umbrella policy up to the limit of the umbrella policy.
Common Situations Protected by Umbrella Insurance:
- Motor vehicle accidents with excessive physical damage, bodily injuries, or death.
- Slip and fall accidents on your property.
- Boating Accidents.
- Swimming Pool Accidents.
- Physical damage or bodily injury caused by your dog.
- Slander, libel, and defamation lawsuits.
- Judgments that exceed the limits of your auto or home policies.
We are in the business of helping people. We help consumers save money, we help businesses reduce risk, and we help families protect and preserve their financial future. How can we help you today?